Monday, November 3, 2014

My special Elephant

My special Elephant My elephant is special to me because I had an injury and my nan gave her to me.My injury started in auckland on christmas when I was about 2-3 1/2 years old. I was eating my penuts and one of them went up my nose well we were going to my nans house.I stoped breathing and I dont remember my sergery but I do remember the isue i got taken to the Auckland hospatial and I spent all christmas at the hospatial Thats how I got my SPECAIL elephant. BY JHANA GRACE

1 comment:

  1. Some great descriptions. That must have been scary for you and your family. Remember that names of places have a capital letter and check the spelling on some of your words. The word stop changes to stopped. Double consonant because the sound of the first vowel needs to stay the same short sound.

    ReplyDelete